♥ My obsession with all things cosmetic, artistic, and fun ♥

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Water Sign-Pisces Inspired Look

Hola again! Inspiration hit me so I guess it's two posts this week! I was playing around with eyeshadows the other day and realized I hadn't done a look with blues in awhile. I really wanted to use my MUG Shimmermint shadow as well because it's such a gorgeous color but I haven't really experimented with it much. So this is the look I came up with:







The ocean colors reminded me of my astrological sign, Pisces. I realize this is not the most wearable look but I wanted to get creative. I think it might be fun to do another astrological look but we'll see! I'll play around and see what I come up with!


Products:

  • MUG Shimmermint
  • MAC Freshwater
  • MAC Deep Truth
  • MAC Contrast
  • MAC Moon's Reflection
  • MAC Blanc Type
  • MAC Vanilla
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Sabbath
  • Cargo Better Than Waterproof mascara
  • Anastasia Brow Pencil in Soft Brown
  • MAC Lipstick in Blankety



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog!