♥ My obsession with all things cosmetic, artistic, and fun ♥

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Using the Too Faced Natural Palette

This is a look I did recently using my Too Faced Natural Palette. I've had this palette for awhile, but haven't created any looks with it for a few months.





I used my UDPP (Urban Decay primer potion) all  over my lid. I then applied the color Honey Pot to the lid, blended a little bit of Erotica in the crease and lower lash line, and put Heaven on the brow bone. So a pretty simple look overall. All i did then for the eyes was apply liner, mascara, and filled in my brows. Well, okay, I did apply false eyelashes but that's optional, if you are going for a daytime or natural look.








This palette is great because it's so versatile and you create a lot of different looks. It's also wonderful for beginners because the colors all complement  each other and there's even little idea cards included if you having trouble figuring out where to apply what.




1 comment:

  1. I love the color contrast between the honey pot and the heaven. It blends really well together and makes the eyes have a smoky look!

    -Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog!