- Palladio Herbal Eye Primer
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk
- MAC Platinum Pigment, inner third of eye
- Urban Decay Polyester Bride, tear duct area
- Urban Decay Ransom mixed with MAC Deep Truth, outer third and crease
- MAC Contrast, outer V blended into crease
- Unknown white matte shadow mixed with Mac Blanc Type on browbone and to blend
- MAC Freshwater under lashline and to blend the middle of the lid
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
- Cargo Better than Waterproof mascara
- Ardell Accent Lashes
- Urban Decay Buck to fill brows
I even went a bit timelordy with the outfit! I wore blue and white and wore my pocket watch necklace.
For the rest of my face I did the usual foundation routine and wore a mix of Benefit Coralista and MAC Peaches for blush. For the lips I applied NYX Pumpkin Pie Lipstick and one of my Stila Lip Glazes (I forget which one).
Ahh Eleven... I love him but I miss Ten sometimes