♥ My obsession with all things cosmetic, artistic, and fun ♥

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tardis Inspired Makeup

Let geekery and makeup unite! Doctor Who is one of my favorite shows and waiting for the new season this fall is agonizing! I was inspired to do this look after reading some articles on the BBC website. I have to admit I love the "new" Doctor Who best (meaning the the 2005 reboot) but I still enjoy some of the classic Tom Baker episodes as well. Thanks to my dad for having me watch 'The Ark in Space' and 'The Androids of Tara'!






Eyes:

  • Palladio Herbal Eye Primer
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk
  • MAC Platinum Pigment, inner third of eye
  • Urban Decay Polyester Bride, tear duct area
  • Urban Decay Ransom mixed with MAC Deep Truth, outer third and crease
  • MAC Contrast, outer V blended into crease
  • Unknown white matte shadow mixed with Mac Blanc Type on browbone and to blend
  • MAC Freshwater under lashline and to blend the middle of the lid
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
  • Cargo Better than Waterproof mascara
  • Ardell Accent Lashes
  • Urban Decay Buck to fill brows 








I even went a bit timelordy with the outfit! I wore blue and white and wore my pocket watch necklace.










For the rest of my face I did the usual foundation routine and wore a mix of Benefit Coralista and MAC Peaches for blush. For the lips I applied NYX Pumpkin Pie Lipstick and one of my Stila Lip Glazes (I forget which one).







Ahh Eleven... I love him but I miss Ten sometimes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog!