♥ My obsession with all things cosmetic, artistic, and fun ♥

Monday, May 14, 2012

Prom Hair and Makeup

One of my other passions besides makeup is hair. I started cosmetology school in 2008 and have been working in a salon for 2 years. I love the creative aspect of hair and the endless possibilities it presents. So it should come as no surprise that I absolutely love prom season! The sky is the limit when it comes to prom styles. And this year I got to apply makeup to a few lovely ladies as well!





This is the hair and makeup I did for our receptionist's junior prom. It took over 45 minutes to curl all of her hair because it is so long and thick! I also wanted to make sure the curls were tight because her hair doesn't hold curl well.










I did her her hair for homecoming last year as well. I also helped her with her eyeshadow. I love working on her; she's such a sweet and pretty girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog!