♥ My obsession with all things cosmetic, artistic, and fun ♥

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Go To Look

Hello again! My look of the day is one I do often. I'm not saying I wear this everyday or anything, but when I want to look nice but am not feeling creative this is one of my go to looks. Honestly, my everyday look is not that exciting as its usually just my foundation routine, blush, mascara, and a nude lipstick or gloss. So yeah, this look would make for a better post!






Don't mind the awkward half smile lol!

Products used:


  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • MAC Painterly Paint Pot
  • MAC Melon pigment on lid
  • Milani Rich Java eyeshadow in crease and under lower lash line
  • MAC Ricepaper on brow bone
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
  • Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
  • Anastasia brow pencil in Soft Brown
  • Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
  • Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
  • Nars Deep Throat blush (one of my favorite ever blushes!)
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Porcelain Pink
  • Benefit Boi-ing concealer (lightest shade)
  • Lorac Nude Beach lipstick (if I only had one lipstick this would be it!)

It's a pretty easy look to achieve overall. I also wanted to post a pic of my nails I did the other day. I'm terrible with polish so it was stickers again! These ones are Sally Hanson. I can't remember the the name but I love how cheerful and summery these look!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog!