♥ My obsession with all things cosmetic, artistic, and fun ♥

Monday, April 30, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Pink Lipsticks

A quick fun post! I often have trouble narrowing down what products to get when I am tight on cash so hopefully this is helpful to someone!




MAC Chatterbox: A noticeable but not overwhelming pink. It has a creamy texture and great color payoff. It's not a warm pink, but more neutral than cool so I think it would be flattering on different skin tones.




MAC Angel: A beautiful soft pink. This is one of my favorites because it works with many different looks. It does have a bit of a blue base though, so if your complexion is warmer I would wear it either with a peachy gloss over top like Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot or pair it with warm eyeshadow colors.





Lorac Premiere: A hard shade to describe. Very pretty though. I'd say it's a sort of soft rosy brown pink. And I love the smell! It reminds me of a mixture of cocoa butter and vanilla but it's not too strong. I like this color on fairer skin but I don't think it would work on darker skin tones.






Maybelline Born With It with NARS Orgasm lip gloss:  Okay, so technically this is not just a lipstick but I love pairing these lippies! They look great together! The lipstick is a nice baby pink and you can't beat the price, however it is not as pigmented as some of my other favorites. So I like adding the gloss to make it pop! The golden shimmer also really warms up the color!






Smashbox Pink Petal: A great pink for spring! Bright, but not neon and still very wearable. Good staying power.




From L to R:  Chatterbox, Premiere, Pink Petal, Born With It, Angel






Swatchin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog!