♥ My obsession with all things cosmetic, artistic, and fun ♥

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Birthday Look


Now, this is a bit late because I'm a St. Patrick's Day baby. I normally do something a bit more colorful (usually green!)  but I was kind of digging the neutrals that day. Also my birthday fell on a Sunday and that equals lazy day for me lol. So this is the FOTD I came up with:





I wish I could remember all the products used but I will post that I remember:

  • Eyes-Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, Stila In the Moment palette, Urban Decay liner in Zero, Anastasia brow pencil, Ardell falsies, Cargo Better Than Waterproof mascara
  • Face-MUFE HD primer, Revlon Colorstay in Buff, BE Mineral Veil, concealer (?), I think the blush was Nars Deep Throat and I wore a highlighter but I forget which one.
  • Lips- MAC Angel lipstick, unknown gloss







I really like this look. I like to play with fun colors, but this would work well for work or maybe even a bridal look.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog!